I hope you’ve all had a fun day filled with cute costumes and yummy candy! Since I work with kids, I was obliged to dress up, and chose to be a baby! Onesie, soother, pigtails and all.
Anyway, with Halloween having come and gone, we are moving into a new season. I have recently realized that over the last month or so I have gained a few followers, as well as just casual readers. Because of this, I thought I would do a teeny “getting to know you” sort of post.
While I was taking a gander over on Charlotte’s Web, I found her most recent post included ten questions. So, I thought I would take the challenge and answer them in between trick-or-treaters’ knocks at the door.
1. Who are you?
– Well hello! My name is Olivia (Liv for short). I am 21 years old, I am Canadian, and I work with kids at an autism clinic.
2. Why do you blog?
– I blog because I love to share things. I also love to write and take pictures, as well as attempt to be creative. Blogging is the perfect way to combine all of these things, and even get some feedback from it!
3. What’s your favourite song?
– My current song on repeat would have to be “Story of My Life” by One Direction. It’s just so different from all of their other songs, I absolutely love it.
4. Snog, Marry, Avoid: Ron Weasley, Harry Styles, Jude Law?
– Snog: Harry Styles – because who could say no to that face?
– Marry: Ron Weasley – he does seem like marriage material, doesn’t he?
– Avoid: Jude Law – don’t get me wrong, I love Jude Law. But he’s just a little old for my taste, I think.
5. What are you doing right now?
– At the moment I am watching ‘Hocus Pocus’, writing this of course, and handing out bags of Sweet Chili Heat Doritos to trick-or-treaters.
6. Tea or coffee?
– Definitely tea. I just can’t get used to the taste of coffee at all! But I have a whole shelf filled with canisters of loose leaf tea from DavidsTea
, one of my favourite stores.
7. Favourite book?
– I really enjoyed Harry Potter, as well as the Hunger Games trilogy, but my favourite book would probably have to be The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. What a tearjerker!
8. Favourite movie?
– A movie I could watch over and over again would have to be “Life as We Know It” starring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. Another favourite would probably be The Little Mermaid, or She’s the Man.
9. Which blogs do you visit religiously?
– I follow only a few blogs on BlogLovin’, but I check for a few quite often: Sprinkle of Glitter, Zoella, Tanya Burr, Cup of Jo, and Fleur de Force. At the moment I’m looking for some new blogs to follow. What ones do you recommend based on the ones mentioned above?
10. What’s your URL?
– This one is for you to answer. I want to get to know you people on the other side of the internet! So, if you have read and enjoyed this post even a little bit, go ahead and answer these questions in the comments. Then, feel free to leave your URL for others to find their way over to your little slice of the web.
Looking forward to hearing about you!